We, the abilis group, are an IT and SAP full-service provider with headquarters in Stutensee near Karlsruhe, Germany, and are also available to our customers at several national and international locations. With years of experience, more than 200 motivated employees and strong partners at our side, we support our customers in future-proofing their companies and creating more time for the important things. Our innovative solutions for 360° IT value creation help companies realize their full potential.
You are a student (m/f/d) and would like to put your theoretical knowledge into practice and learn something new? Or would you like to deepen your practical experience alongside your studies? Then apply now for an internship, a working student position or a thesis. You have successfully completed your studies and now want to conquer the working world? Then start an exciting professional life with us! We offer you a well-founded induction with our mentoring concept and individual further training opportunities.
we make IT work - you can make IT, too!
As an SAP and IT full-service provider, we offer individual solutions for companies from a wide range of industries. With us, you can implement high-performance technologies at TOP customers and provide companies with access to the working world of tomorrow with high-quality and innovative solutions.
Internships, working student positions, thesis (bachelor's / master's thesis), trainee or direct entry in the areas of:
- IT services
- Project Management
What we offer:
- Permanent positions and concrete job opportunities for students
- Subsidized lunch
- Individual working time models and flexible working hours
- Induction with mentoring program
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Car & bicycle leasing for permanent employees
- Regular team and company events
- A performance-oriented, attractive salary model and a flexible career model
What we expect:
- Degree with a business focus in (business) computer science, industrial engineering or comparable qualification.
- Interest in digital transformation and improving digital business processes
- Independent and structured way of working as well as strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Analytical, pragmatic and structured thinking skills